Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's Day celebrating our daddy's and Chris's first Father's Day! We spent it at the Clark's pool with the whole fam! Enjoyed some good food, good weather and of course good men:)

I can't put into words how blessed I feel to have a fun-loving, supportive man like my dad! He has always been there for me and done everything in his power to give me the best. Watching him become a grandpa has been one of the best moments. He loves Grayson more than I think he or I ever imagined and Grayson loves him back just as much! We love our Pop and are so thankful for him & all the love he gives us!

And where do I start with this guy?! ;) I have always loved him as a hubby, but the way I love him as a daddy is unexplainable. We have had some wonderful moments with Gray these past 10 months, but I must say my favorite are seeing my boys together! Chris is such a fun daddy and has grown into an amazing father figure. Grayson sure is lucky to have him as a da-da (yes, officially his first word:). I know he will always put this little guy first for many years to come! Thanks for all you do for our family!!

And of course we are so thankful for our Papa, my father-in-law! I am so grateful for all he does for Chris & I. He is one guy that will drop what he is doing for you or give you the shirt of his back! He raised one amazing son too! I know Chris will be an amazing daddy because of him!

Lots of love to my boys! xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment