Thursday, May 14, 2015

*Snow Day #1!*

It's always fun when you get even a little bit of snow in Memphis!!
This boy woke up and was SO excited!

It was on the streets, score! No school or work :)

Copper just loves it too!

Chris & I are kids when it comes to snow days! We love getting out and playing in it!

Beck didn't play too much, but he sure was amazed by his first snow day!!

Daddy on the snow board...he busted shortly after this ;)

Pure joy on that face!!

Weeee!

Yep, this was the bust! So glad I caught it on video! Hehe!

What's going on Mom?!

Love these two to pieces!

Snow prints!

He's definitely not afraid to get down and dirty in it. We were so afraid he was freezing but it didn't seem to bother him!

Of course ya gotta have some good grub for snow days! Homemade pizza!!

Then lots of snuggling and wrestling, of course:)

We headed over to the Miskel's for some fun night sledding on their hill. It was way too cold for Beck so we kept the car running with the heat going. He had the best seat in the house and I joined him most of the time!

Of course the boys had to get into some trouble! Gray absolutely loved it. I was worried he was gonna crash but he acted like he was 12 out there.


See ya Daddy!!

Ready for more!!


His Daddy was loving every minute of showing him the ropes of big boy sledding. Great memories!!

The next day the snow was still there so we just had to wake up and make a "fortress"! These boys loved it!

Beck loved it and all the attention surrounding him!

Hey there!

No snow day is complete without homemade chili! Grayson helped:)

Different day, different pajamas, same fortress :)

Holding down the fort... literally! Ha!

My mom finally braved the snow and came over for a visit. After this many snow days I need a drink!!

Sweet angel!


I got Grayson out for some laundry basket sledding! It was quite hilarious!

His favorite part, cracking all the icicles!

Snow day selfies :)

Having so much fun with my buddy!

Snow angel, fo sho!

By this day I'm pretty sure we were all ready to pull our hair out. I had completely run out of ideas to entertain. We started the day with making a fruit loop necklace!

I turn around and he ate the all! Haha, guilty face!

Then why not bake a big ole' cookie from scratch?!


Water fun with our ninja turtles. We continued the day teaching Grayson his address, alphabet, names of family members... yep, I was desperate for entertainment. We had so much fun though! I know you can get real stir crazy being in the home so many days, but I do really love the fact you are forced to just stop and snuggle. We're always on the go, so these memories are definitely cherished!


No comments:

Post a Comment