Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exciting News...

and NO I am not pregnant! Haha, that's not even funny! :) But I do have some news I am really excited to share!... I no longer have to go back to work full time! YAY!!! I am so thankful to have a wonderful, hardworking hubby that is allowing me to stay home and raise our sweet Graybear! I will be working part time at the OLEC in Germantown in the nursery, but I get to take Grayson with me for free!! I feel so blessed to have come across this opportunity. I have been praying for a long time that God would show me what was in his plan for me and I feel He lead me in this direction. He probably also spared me my sanity because I am pretty sure someone would have had to check me into a looney bin if I had to leave Grayson for 8 hours a day. I really give props to all Moms that go back to work full time because I don't think I could do it! I will miss all my friends at Mueller, they were so good to me during my pregnancy and so excited to meet Grayson! But I will visit often:) I am excited to work with kids and for Grayson to meet some new friends! I cannot quit thanking God for this new chapter I am about to begin! I hope everyone is having a great week! I will leave you with this little boy that smiles all day, everyday these days:)

My Daddy is like SOO funny!! This was his reaction when I told him how soon Aunt Lindsey would be here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment