Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Bday: Full of Surprises!

So I never thought 28 would be the best birthday yet.... but IT WAS!! It started off on Friday afternoon... I had planned to go to lunch and a movie with Chris & Grayson. I got out of the shower and was getting dressed and my Dad came by.. I had no clue what was going on and Chris told him I'd be out in a minute... After I got ready I walk out and my freakin' sister is there!!! Ahhhhh!! Of course I freaked out and freaked out a little more when I found out Chris and my Dad were all behind it and my Mom didn't even know yet! It was the best surprise ever! We started celebrating right away and headed over to my favorite restaurant, Houston's!
 
Gray was surprised too and so excited to see his Lin Lin!!
 
What more could I ask for?! :)
 
Happy Birthday to me:)
 
It's on the big balla;)
 
Apple of my eye.
 
Then we got to have surprise fun all over again!! We went to my mom's school and surprised her! It was amazing... it's all on video hehe!
 
We headed to my parents while Chris napped Grayson at home. A little later I heard a knock on the door... my 2 boys walked in with my favorite (lit candle and all) ice cream cake!!
 
My little helper helping me blow them out! Thanks Daddy:)
 
Super blessed!
 
No telling what that little monkey was saying!!
 
This is hilarious... Gray going in for a lick...
 
Who me?!?
 
Partners in crime!
 
Haha! I love it!!
 
Saturday we went to lunch at the Elegant Farmer! Cheers!
 
And wouldn't ya know!!... Another Surprise!!! I thought we were going out to eat as a family and as I walked up all of my favorite people were! It was just awesome!!
 
Grayson with some of his favorites!


 
Pretty girls!
 
Studs!
 
 
 
The Clarks! So glad God gifted me with them as family!!
 
My Boo Boo's:)
 
The Crew @ Chiwawa!
 
Best birthday present ever right here!!
 
So glad my favorite buddy partied with me too! That made it just that much more special!
 
My best friend! I love you!
It was one amazing birthday! Thanks to my sis for surprising me, my Dad for getting her here & Chris for planning all the shenanigans! And Mom, it sure was fun surprising you too, hehe!:) As I said, I don't know what I did this year to deserve all this? But I am so thankful! It is a birthday I will never forget! Thanks to everybody for celebrating with me! I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment