Monday, December 8, 2014

Gray's Halloween Program!

Grayson had his Halloween program at school! It's one of my favorite things about his school. I love that they let them dress up! It's so fun!

We made these little marshmallow pops for his class!

And some yummy puppy chow for his teachers!


"It's a TREAT being in your class!"

They all parade out in their little costumes... it's adorable! There's my Spidey!!!

He rocked it again this year! I was so proud of him!

He spotted me and kept waving... love him!

He did great with all of the motions... my little performer!


The monster boogie;)

Haha! Love this one! He was adding some cute little facial expressions!!


He had quite the audience... a lot of proud grandparents too!!



Our boy:)

And with all that was going on, he still kept checking to make sure Beckham was okay. Sweet angel!

<3 LOVE


Grayson we are so proud of you and your little outgoing personality! You did awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment