Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone is enjoying kicking off the most wonderful time of the year!! Christmas at The Clark's is in full force and we are loving every minute!
I've decided to take a break from my blog during the holidays (seeing as I'm already behind anyways, Haha!) & enjoy those extra moments with my babies and family! I'll be jumping back on it in 2015 & playing some catch up!!
For now, we hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Here's a little glimpse into our Christmas thus far...
A 3 year old obsessed with everything Christmas and Baby's First Christmas, does it get any better?! ;)



Someone has been excited since July to decorate for Christmas!!






Enchanted Forest! Santa fist bump;)

"Ho! Ho! Ho!"


Look who's back!! GUS :)~ He's been super silly & bringing lots of treats!










MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment