Tuesday, March 27, 2012

*7 Months*

This 7 month birthday sure did sneak up on me! I kept telling everyone you were 6 months up until a couple of days before because I thought we had weeks before you turned 7 months:( The older you get, the faster it flies and I don't like it one bit! This age is my favorite so far! You are becoming your own little person and have so much to say! Your constant smile and giggles light up my day and I think you're kinda perfect;) hehe!
*7 Months*
Weight: 18 lbs 9 oz.
Height: a/b 28 inches
Clothes: Mostly 9 months; some 6-9 months
Diaper Size: Size 3What Grayson Likes: He loves to touch your face when you hold him! He loves grabbing my "G" necklace and holding it the whole time he sleeps (if I cheat and he sleeps in my arms, hehe!) He LOVESSS to swim in his whale pool and splash, splash, splash... I think we are going to have a major water baby this summer, yay!, He loves getting his back scratched and by far his favorite thing is standing up... he can't quite pull up by himself yet, but he can hold on to something and stand all by himself! He just squeals like (as we say) he is "king of the world!"
What Grayson Dislikes: He does not like to lay back in anything... whether it's his bath, car seat or boppy he is constantly pulling up to sit up and he doesn't have a problem getting up all by himself!
Best Moment this Month: Gray has started talking nonstop! Of course it's nothing I can understand, but it's more words than just coos and squeals. He's about 2 seconds away from saying Da da and I guess I say "heeyy" to him so much just when I glance at him he has started saying it back! Haha! I love it:) Looks like Da da might beat momma as a first word, we shall see!
This Month I: Moved from the sink bath tub to the big boy bath tub (our bath w/ a little seat), I can put my paci in my mouth all by myself, I can get things in my mouth quicker than Mom can see I've even reached for them :), I am starting to reach out when Momma comes to pick me up and I think it melts her heart just a little:), I eat 3 baby food meals a day, but still take a lot of bottle... {even w/the food, the kid still sucks down 7 ounces every 3 hours!}, I sleep from a/b 8:30-7:30 and take 3 naps a day. For some reason I only like to nap 30 minutes?? But Mommy is working on that & I am starting to take longer afternoon naps!

Sweet lil' angel;)
Cheese:)What a face!I wish it was as cool for me to have chunky legs:)Of course I had some dates with Ley Ley this month!
Little lovebirds;)
We broke out the pool early this year! I mean it does feel like summer in March so why not?!
He loved splish splashing! I cannot wait to see what he does in the big pool!Fish booty:)~
My boys;) Oh just reading a good book...Hahaha! So we tried avocoda and this was the result...I mixed it with some nanners and he couldn't get enough! This is the first thing I have found he just does not like.I also made him some strawberry popsicle for the hot days. Only to find out he can't have strawberrys till he's a year old. Looks like I'll have to indulge in these!The menu for this week was peas, green beans, butternut squash & pears! He's already finished it all off:)Don't worry these were Mom & Dad's St. Patty Day drinks! We didn't do much... just hung out on our new patio!Could I love these two any more?!?
His new little friend for the pool!My water baby:)If I had only known how much I could love this munchkin...Ever since the weather has been nice and we have been doing A LOT more, this is how he ends up a/b 8:00 at night. Sweet baby boy is out.Put me to bed Ma!He looks like such a big boy in this picture:(Always on the move!Somebody is in love with their big sis! We are working on Copper...Slowly, but surely;)
We love you so much Graybear, G-baby, cheese monkey, toot tooty, monkey man, etc:) You give your Daddy and I the biggest laughs every day! Your little squeals, jabber jaw and even sad lip make us smile! We are so proud of you big boy! We never knew we could love something so much! Here's to the best 7 months we could have ever imagined!

1 comment: