Wednesday, February 2, 2011

10 Weeks-n-Things!

Well, I finally get to share some pictures I had been hiding until the big announcement. Memphis has been getting some crazy weather and snow has turned into not such an unexpected thing around here. We've only had one really good fluffy snow so far, but it's only the begining of February! I had a snow day and drug Chris out into the 4 inches of fluff! We had so much fun and had this great idea to build a preggers snowman! Haha! It was hilarious! Needless to say our neighbors had lots of questions for us all week. I figured it being Memphis the sun would melt it the next day, but since it was freezing cold Mr. Snowman {well I guess she's a Mrs.} stuck around all week. We finally knocked her down on Friday as I was a little worried someone might stop by during the weekend. Meet Mrs. Snowman...

Copper absolutely loved the snow! She looks a little sad here, she must have been thinking about not being the only baby of the house :(

As I said in my last post, we had some of our close friends over to make the announcement about Baby C! We kinda tricked them into having a Memphis vs. UAB gathering, but surprised them with this shirt when they walked in... It says "Future Tiger" with an arrow.
It was so special to get to share this with our friends! They were all so excited for us and it made me even more excited about the future!! Even some of Baby C's friends came over for the big news. Hudson, Kate & Ryder all joined the party! I didn't get a picture of all 3, but here is one of sweet Ryder! I just want to pinch those cheeks :)

One of the reasons I started this blog was to keep family & friends up to date with all that's happening. I also want to have this to look back on so I can remember each step of the way! So let the weekly stats begin...

*10 WEEKS*

I'm 10 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 weeks
Size of baby: The size of a small plum
Total Weight Gain/Loss: We will see in 2 weeks at the next dr. visit (neither at the last visit)
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing all regular clothes
Gender: ?!? thinking we will find out at the end of March
Movement: A little too early for that
What I miss: Probably just energy, my bedtime has bumped up quite a few hours!
Cravings: Cereal… at least I’m getting my milk, right?!
Symptoms: Just tired, I’ve been very lucky with the morning sickness and the little bit of nauseousness I had has subsided, whew.
Best Moment this week: Hubby touching my belly, as I sat there I thought wow, were gonna be a Momma & Daddy :)


We've had a wonderful time getting to share the news with everyone. I think it is finally sinking in and we are truly realizing what a blessing this is! We have our next doctor appointment 2 weeks from today! I can't wait to see the little baby all over again! Please pray for us through this exciting journey:) We love you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment