Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Peachy!

It's time for a Baby C update! Since the doctor post we haven't been up to much but house renovations! Counter tops were put on a hold (yes, after ours have already been pulled out and we have boards in their place:) due to a little mishap in the marble we purchased. I will keep it short and sweet and just say we have now purchased granite and we will start over again this Thursday! Whew, nothing good comes easy right? Saturday was a long day to say the least! But onto a better subject... I am officially in my 2nd trimester, Yay! I was 13 weeks on Sunday and so I'm hoping all these lovely perks everyone keeps talking about will grace me with their presence soon enough! I honestly cannot believe I am 1/3 of the way there. One of my friends casually said "in 6 months" the other day and I about croaked! It's like time has been moving, but my mind set has not... I still keep thinking 9 months - wowzers! I cannot wait!


*13 Weeks*
{Last week was the first week I really felt like the belly made an appearance. I feel so large in this picture, but I'm starting to realize this belly is here to stay, ha!}

I'm 13 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: The size of a peach (sorry, pregnancy brain has officially kicked in & I totally forgot my peach in the picture!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing all regular clothes
Gender: March 21st is our ultrasound, but I think we’re going to have to hold out until the 26th for the revealment
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: I feel like I’ve been sleeping lighter lately, a lot more wakes me up and the 3-4 potty breaks are lovely!
What I miss: Energy, which I hope will return soon & thinking about my annual Miami trip I will have to forgo this summer :( but that’s ok, because baby will be in tow next year & seester's coming to visit!!!
Cravings: Coke Icees
Symptoms: Tired, but other than that I’m good to go!
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat, it’s just amazing!

*Shout out to Mrs. Ashley Miskel for so graciously handing down her pregnancy body pillow & leg/foot massager for those swollen sunny days to come! So thankful for good friends in many ways;)

Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather! Copper is hearing her favorite word more often (w-a-l-k) and she is one happy pup! As for Chris & I let the cook out/pool time season begin (if we don't get a blizzard mid-March,ha)!!

Much love to all & Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment