Sunday, March 27, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Grayson Lee Clark!! :)It's official, picture to prove it and all, IT'S A BOY!!! Grayson Lee Clark, we cannot wait to meet you!! ;) Chris and I are ecstatic and I think Chris is finally coming out of his state of shock. hehe! He was convinced it was a girl, if you can't tell from the picture above, haha! :) We are so so excited and couldn't be happier!! We've spent the morning talking about boy sports and I just cannot wait to go buy those seersucker swim trunks I've been eyeing! ;) Sorry I had to make this short & sweet, we are still spending time w/the fam celebrating the big news! Much Love to all and more details & pics of last night to come...

Oh, and p.s. thanks for all the votes that made it so fun! Yet you were so wrong :) hehe!

*Itta Bena is a nickname for the baby between Chris & I, it has stuck with us since the night we found out we were pregnant. I guess now we can call "him" Grayson... :)

XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment