Wednesday, April 6, 2011

19 weeks!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I cannot believe on Sunday I will be half way there, as in half way through my pregnancy! I know the summer is just going to fly by (doesn't it always?) and before we know it, it will be August :) I long for the day when I will meet my baby boy!!
So of course the first thing any Momma wants to do when they find out what they are having is SHOP! Well, I have been trying to be really good since we are redoing the house and spending a lot of money towards that. {Thank goodness for Nonna, she has given me all of my baby boy fixes:)} But today I just knew it was going to get ugly when I had was dying to go in Janie and Jack to get a shower gift. Of course, the shower gift I was shopping for was for a boy due in June which did not help at all. I really think I have a problem with this store. I have never been one to have to have something, I can usually just put it down and say no. But today it was not happening. I bought the shower gift and returned 30 minutes later to purchase the outfit Grayson needed;). Needless to say I need to stay away from Janie and Jack for the next 4 1/2 months, or actually until my baby is out of size 6 :)

So did any of you witness the crazy storm that came through on Monday?! I could not believe how much damage it did. I was actually at home when it happened and got a little nervous after the loud booms, but decided to not look outside since it sounded pretty nasty. Our power went out in the middle of it and I figured since I couldn't keep tabs on if there was a tornado coming for us I'd be better off just not watching. An hour later it sounded like it was over and I thought we all made it through just fine. Well I was wrong! We got out a little later and our neighborhood was hammered. Half the streets you couldn't drive down because they were blocked with huge trees and unfortunately half of them had taken down part of a house or two. I am glad no one was hurt. However, if our neighbors 90 year old tree had decided to take a tumble on our new kitchen, more people might have gotten hurt :) hehe, jk!




This last picture amazes. Those winds must have been strong to uproot that honker!Well, sorry once again I did not take a picture of my bump this week, but it is definitely here!! I feel like I am showing a lot more! I promise I will get one with my cataloupe next week :) I didn't realize at 20 weeks they start measuring baby from head to toe instead of crown to rump like the first half of pregnancy. Pretty interesing! It's a good thing to know for those of you who might be wondering why he jumped from the size of a mango to a cantaloupe :)


*19 Weeks!*

*Pregnancy Highlights:

(sorry I cannot get this to not double space)

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: The size of a mango (6 1/2 inches, crown to rump)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Still all regular clothes, but the pants are screaming! It’s time to go shopping :)

Gender: IT’S A BOY!!!!!!!

Movement: I definitely think I’ve felt him this past week. It’s not quite strong enough to feel on the outside yet, but I’ve definitely been feeling him on the inside!!

Sleep: So far so good!

What I miss: Nothing really…

Cravings: Ice cream – YoLo is going to be my best friend this summer :) Oh, and we just got a Yogurt Mountain right by the house~ yikes!

Symptoms: Feeling little Grayson moving around, 9000 potty breaks & (Chris would be glad to hear me admit it) hormones :)

Best Moment this week: Picking out details for the nursery!! They are coming to paint it Friday, so excited!!


Cheers {with a coke icee:)} to this pretty weather!! xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment