Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gobble Gobble...

is what this little man has to say:) We had an awesome Thanksgiving and had 2 special visitors... Aunt Lindz & Uncle Josh! We are so thankful we got to spend Turkey Day with them! The night they came in town we had a little BBQ at my parents. Here are a few pics from the festivities...
The McBride's joined too! Here is Grayson playing with his buddy Cooper! Memphis beat UT this day so Grayson wore his game day gear:) Having Lindz here always makes the holidays much more special! The Barker clan... Matt, Julie & baby BenGray & NonnaHe loves to sit up, so big!Turkey Day! Time to eat... my thumb:)We started Thanksgiving out at Chris's parents... a.k.a. BicBic & Papa's! Grayson is very thankful for his daddy!and mommy too, of course;)I love my aunt Meg!Sweet picture!Then we headed over to the Hemphill house for more fun! Lotsa love this year:) The beautiful spread...Lindsey hard at work!This is the new addition to Nonna & Pop's living room... LOVE!The boys watching footballThe goods! Miss and love her so much! All you need is love, love love... The ladies of the kitchen sure cooked up some yummy grub!Lindz getting her puppy love while missing Ella GraceThanks to our our planners/cooks, this...EQUALED THIS!! Yummo:)Too.Much.Turkey.Trying to skype our Miami family. Sumfin's funny!All the attention on the main man... Can I possibly love him anymore?!?Eat you up!!Loving on my Aunt Kim
Wow, what an amazing Thanksgiving!! We got to welcome a sweet blessing into our family, Josh, I got to see my sister happier than she has been in ages and we got to share all these blessings with our biggest blessing, sweet Grayson! You would think my hormones would be pretty good to go by now, so I don't know what I can blame it on? But I have found myself getting emotional a lot over the holidays... Just sitting back seeing all I have to be thankful for. I feel like I can't thank God enough for all he has given us. A year ago, we didn't even know what God was about to bring into our lives. It's crazy what can happen in a year and I am SO thankful! I am thankful for my families health and that we can all spend these special times together. Thank you God for all you have blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment