Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Videos!

I've never posted a video before, but figured it was time to show you what this little boy is like in action! I love these little squeels he does all.day.long:) (**Please excuse my horrible voice in these videos & the fact that I am challenged and cannot figure out how to flip them!)


Typical boy, all these toys and he just wants the remote!

And because it was cold and depressing today, we decided to have a summer fashion show! hehe!He's ready for less clothes & to splish & splash in the pool!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! The remote is how we taught Isaiah to crawl (that video is on my facebook somewhere). Boys will be boys! He is so precious! I know you are enjoying every minute. Looks like he will be army crawling before you know it!

    ReplyDelete