Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Christmas Cheer!

Grayson brought me a gift home from school one day! I love his little school and all of the fun things they do! I will cherish all the crafts and memories he brings home forever!

I was impressed! It was the cutest little ornament with his name...
and reindeer fingerprint! So sweet;)

He also got a present from his teachers!



It was a fun little penguin book! Too nice!

I finally got some new stockings this year! I love them! Thank you BicBic:)

And one of my favorite Christmas decorations! My card tree! I loove getting them in the mail!

Giving Daddy an early Christmas present... Tiger Basketball tickets, of course:)

Nonna came over and we made cookies for Santa!


I love this age where he's my little helper in the kitchen!

My little sidekick!

It wouldn't be fun if we didn't make a mess:)


Proud of his decorating skills!


The masterpiece:)

We also started a new tradition this year... the Sunday before Christmas we headed out and went looking at Christmas lights. It was so fun and I think we hit the jackpot;)

No comments:

Post a Comment