Wednesday, June 11, 2014

April Phone Pics!

"Coloring" his toes like Mommy! Haha, what can I say!? Don't tell Daddy:)

We take him to get ice cream everyday after school. This day we hit up Baskin Robbins for some Cotton Candy flavor.

Pregnancy confession... this was when I was going through my sick period so I ate whatever sounded good, ha!

Sno cones! We are Jerry addicts!!

A little Baby Beckham sneak peek!!!

And in more news our house is on the market! Can't believe we finally have a sign in front of the house!

Sweet moments... such a good Daddy!

His first trip through the car wash... he was a little freaked out! Haha, this picture makes me laugh so hard!!

Playing with his new clubs from Bobby... the real deal!


A little stroll up to 3 Little Pigs for an ice cream cone!


Where is Grayson?!

There's my cutie!!

My boys feeding the ducks... my world.

Pit stop at Cone Park after our haircut!

My handsome lil' fella!!

Stop!! Too early for pictures Mom, haha!

Zoo Day! This dude was ready to rock!


A Zoo must... icees!!

Oh yess, there's a first time for everything... we rode a camel!

I must love this kid! hehe:)

Usually the end result of any Zoo Day!

 A fun Saturday with Daddy at Wing Fest downtown!


He passed out at the festival so Mommy & Daddy strolled to Local and had a little lunch date while this booger snoozed!

I was exhausted so Daddy took him for a walk when we got home... he came back with flowers (& sticks of course) for Mommy... melt.my.heart.

Playing keep away the ball from Grayson... Daddy is such a trickster and Grayson gets so mad!!


I know I sound like "that Mom", but I am really impressed with his baseball skills. He hits it so hard and far every time! 

I mean look at Chris, he's even sceeerd! Haha!

Rainy pizza making day @ Nonna & Pop's!

My little chef... so proud!

Milk and cookies to take to his class on "Cow" snack day.


While showing the house can be tough on this kid, it also has its perks! We have to find ways to pass time and entertain him... this day he lucked out with a big treat from Mellow Mushroom! Yummo:)~

No comments:

Post a Comment