Wednesday, June 11, 2014

~Easter 2014~

Somebunny was a good little boy this year!!

Waking up to a camera flash;) before he noticed his loot!

Checking it out... and carrying on the Hemphill tradition of the bunny delivering it right to the foot of your bed!


So excited!!

It never fails, every year this is his favorite prize! Haha! I guess we will have to make this a yearly tradition. I'm pretty sure I have this exact picture from last year.



This was his face after I asked him who came and saw him and he said "Santa!" hahaha! We have a funny boy on our hands:)

The bunny never forgets our Copper girl!

We always host Easter at our house with both of our families. It's always a day filled with good food, grillin' out, egg hunts & what not!

I made this festive little bunny for dessert. It was sooo yummy!

Definitely his Momma's child... he LoVeS Peeps! 

Family pics aren't the easiest these days...

I love how he does this every time we take a picture with him! We love you too buddy;)

agh, those bitty fingers...

Ok, that's a wrap! 
(Sorry for all the repetitive pictures, my blog's pretty much my family photo album.)

Super Bic Bic! Hehe!

A bug house... it's gonna be a fun summer!

He said, "Bic Bic, you a bunny?" haha!

The Barbechew spread!

Hiding his eyes as I hid all of the eggs...

And he's off...



So big!



Of course we had to take multiple breaks to try out the goods inside... 

Daddy helping out his buddy!



Mmm this stuff is good!

and the basket is full... off to get a sugar buzz!!

It was a gorgeous day so we had some water fun with his new Easter toys!

We tried to feed him spaghetti...

but he opted for cake;)

Painting the bird house the bunny brought him! We turned it into a bird feeder and I love looking out the window and seeing birds eat out of my hand painted Graybear feeder;)

No comments:

Post a Comment