Saturday, June 14, 2014

Last Day of School 2014!

My big boy finished his last day of T2 class! I can't believe it! It feels like just yesterday I was praying for a better report that he didn't cry for Momma when I dropped him off... ha! Now he runs in and doesn't look back! I am so thankful for his school... it is small and we just love the teachers! We sure are going to miss Ms. Amanda and Ms. Debbie next year! They were the sweetest!

A few snap shots before his last day...

I think Scuba Steve was attacking T-Rex here, haha!


We had to get our favorite teachers a little summer surprise!

I'm really in denial of this picture! How in the world did he grow that much in 9 months?! Ah, my baby! I love him so! So proud of you and how much you've grown to love school!!


No comments:

Post a Comment