Friday, May 27, 2011

Funny!

I came across this and I couldn't help but laugh! Poor Grayson can't even defend himself yet. Haha!



It's only because I am already so proud of my boy I have to brag. :) It's better than being facebooked, right?


Praise the Lord we made it through the storms Wednesday. I feel like God really spared us... we could have been any of those cities that were demolished. I am so thankful, but also feel so bad for the people that weren't so lucky! Please pray for them and help if you can!

And one prayer request... My sister-in-law's boyfriend, David's Dad is in the hospital with heart problems. He is having surgery on Tuesday and has had quiet a few heart conditions in the past. Please pray that God will comfort and take care of the Young family and cure his heart problem.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Our is looking like...cook out, pool, cook out, pool, woohoo!!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment