Friday, June 24, 2011

Passin' the time...

Soo ya see I'm pretty ready for this Friday to be over, so I figured I would pass the time! I saw this on one of my friend's blogs and thought I'd join in. Enjoy if you wish! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! And a big congrats to our good friends Debra and Brent Williams who had their baby boy Cameron yesterday! Hoping to get my hands on him today! :) Much Love~

"ABC's of Me"
A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: The floors, we have mainly all hardwood so good thing Chris likes the swiffer!

D. Dogs: Copper Top! My little angel, love her so!

E. Essential start to your day: When I have time to go by Starbucks! Been missing those since pregnancy…

F. Favorite color: Lime Green

G. Gold or silver: Hmm… I could go either way.

H. Height: 5'3 1/2, ha.

I. Instruments you play(ed): N/A – Ha, was never a musician!

J. Job title: Account Executive

K. Kids: A little baby boy on the way! Grayson Lee Clark!

L. Live: Memphis, TN

M. Mom’s name: Donna ~a.k.a. Nonna

N. Nicknames: Kel – Chris has a few he would be embarrassed if I shared :)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never before, but will be having one soon!

P. Pet peeves: When people stop by the house without calling or anything…

Q. Quote from a movie: “Raaaain drops!” Haha! The first one that comes to mind thanks to my husband who can quote way too many moves!

R. Righty or lefty: Lefty

S. Siblings: Older sister, Lindsey! Love her and miss her so very much!

T. Time you wake up: 7:15 a.m.

U. Underwear: Umm yes

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I’m not too picky, but I do not like radishes!

W.What makes you run late: Ha, oh where do I start? I guess just trying to have everything organized before I leave the house.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Foot, Knee & Thumb – Cheerleading, I tell ya!

Y. Yummy food you make: I got my list of casseroles I can conquer!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment