Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2 Months from today...

We should have a babay!! :) I cannot believe we only have 8 weeks left... Crazy! If anyone told me pregnancy went by this fast I would not have believed them, but 9 months really feels like 3!


*31 Weeks*

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: The size of 4 navel oranges – over 16 inches long and a/b 3 1/2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Umm yes. However, It’s not all comfortable these days.
Gender: IT’S A BOY!!!!!!!
Movement: His movements have definitely changed. I don’t feel quick jabs as much anymore, but more of a huge bulge like he is going to pop out of my stomach! Ha, I think it’s getting a bit tight in there!
Sleep: I knew I would jinx myself… but it’s only been a few bad nights. It’s frustrating to go to bed when the street lights come on only to wake up and feel like it’s 4 in the morning! Ugh, oh well. I will not complain.
What I miss: Being able to get comfortable. Sleeping or whatever it is… make way for the belly!
Cravings: Just sweets, what’s new?!
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness…
Best Moment this week: Adding some smocking to Grayson’s closet! ;)…


Funny story, I decided to get out and about Saturday morning to do some shopping for Grayson. I somehow manage to find my way to Cotton Tails… hmm how about that! That store is dangerous. I am trying not to buy too far in advance if I can resist since I don’t know how big he is going to be, but I did find this newborn smocked bubble that I just had to purchase! A little smocked bonnet type hat came with it too… Well, when I got home I showed Chris the things I bought and his response on that outfit was, “What is he Amish or something?” Haha! It was quite funny because it sure does look like it, but no he is just going to be the sweetest little bubbled boy in the world! :) I love Chris’s take on things… I made it clear that these “Amish” outfits will be around the Clark house for a good while! :)

And guess what!!! We get to see our baby boy on Thursday!! We scheduled an appt. for a 4d ultrasound and I am so excited! We weren’t going to do it at first, but we kinda got itching to see that sweet face! I can’t wait to see what he looks like! We haven’t gotten to see him since 22 weeks so I am sure he’s done some changing! I will definitely share the pics, so stay tuned…
MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment