Monday, October 31, 2011

Kathryn Dee Clark


It is with a sad and heavy heart I share that Chris's grandma and Grayson's great grandma passed away on Saturday. I thank the Lord she did not have to suffer any longer, however goodbyes are never easy. Chris, Grayson & I went and visited her on Thursday and I will never forget how many times she said "he's so cute!" Those words will replay over and over in my head. She was a sweet, sweet lady and couldn't keep her hands off Grayson for the small amount of time she got to see him. I know she's so happy up there in heaven and I can't help but think she is telling Bibbie and Grandmother Gunn allll about their sweet little Grayson. Please pray for the Clark family as they grieve and celebrate her precious life. We love you Grandmother Clark and we will see you again some day... http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/commercialappeal/obituary.aspx?n=kathryn-dee-clark&pid=154312629&fhid=5683.

And to bring a little smile to your face... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment