Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lately...

It's cold! I hope the warm weather hasn't left us for good! Grayson better get to growing and I better get to shrinkin' so we have some warm clothes to wear, haha! We've been up to a lot of fun things lately... Football fun and just watching our baby boy grow and coo and smile more and more everyday is the greatest thing!! I still pinch myself some times ;) Well, I am one tired Momma so I'm gonna let the pictures tell it all... I'll be back soon with a 2 month update... cannot believe it!

We love bath time!! Scrub a dub! The Miskels Football Party! UT vs. LSU Me & my angel:) Daddy & Aunt Meg! I think he admires his Daddy already;)Already can wave! haha j/k Beautiful day for some cornhole~The girls finding other things to entertain us! Chatting~ Becca & Carrie Aunt Meg lovin' on Graybear! Trail mix bar full of munchies Love :) More Love ;) Yes, it's dark and they are STILL playing cornhole!Papa & Bic Bic came over to love on me!Midmorning photo shoot... "I SO big!" Heisman pose! I ain't diggin' this cold weather! Kylie, NeNe & Uncle Bob are in town to see baby Grayson! He is getting loved on so much:) She is in heaven! I cannot tell you how much this girl LOVES "baby Grayson"! I'll be back with a full post of their trip. We have a lot of fun things on the agenda! Until then stay warm and pray I keep my sanity for my punkins shots on Monday! :( waaa

No comments:

Post a Comment