Friday, April 13, 2012

Daddy's Egg Hunt!

Every year since Chris & I met I have given him an Easter egg hunt for him to find his Easter basket. He might be a grown man, but he won't lie it sure is fun to act like a kid all over again! And we thoroughly enjoy it:) This year was no exception even though I had to put on TWO Easter egg hunts... my big boy still got his!
Dada showing Gray what the hunts are all about!
This clue said "We've got the whole world in our hands!"... It was obvious where this egg was;)
On the hunt!So proud he found it:)This picture just says too much! He's so excited to be in Daddy's driver seat... this day better not come anytime soon!!And the grand prize... Chris's outdoor storage box for his grilling stuff!And just because... Gray & the bunny.I love Easter!!!We found the golden egg!!!Haha! Easter is so fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment