Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Chris & I continued the tradition of PJ's, boardgames & watching the ball drop on New Years Eve...we're old. But for some reason I love it and have no desire to do anything. We also continued the tradition of having our sweet friends, The Baileys, over on New Years Day and it is so fun!

Somebody could not wait to see his girlfriend, Ley Ley! If I tell him we will see her that day he says her name all day long. Soo sweet!
Munchies & Fun!

Is she here yet?!?
At last:) Little lovebirds.
It was a hoot watching them play! They are both the exact same and I think if we left them alone in a room they could both definitely hold their own;)
They even matched in their brown corduroy, great momma's think alike:)
What an amazing year it has been! I cannot wait to see what's in store for 2013... it shall be a good one;)
I love you little buddy! Your Daddy & I can't remember what the years used to be like without you. You have made our days, months, years so much happier. Thank you Lord for this little blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment