Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

The Friday after Thanksgiving was Chris' birthday! So of course I had to throw him a little celebration! The Tigers played that day so it was a good day in itself!


Grayson requested we get Daddy a balloon!

Gooo Tigers!!

I can't believe my big baby is 34! Wow! Times flying these days...

Grayson ready to sing Happy Birthday!

He absolutely loves birthdays... we would probably sing this song to someone in our house everyday if we'd let him!

And of course Grayson gets to blow:)

I love my little family! Happy Birthday Daddy, you're the best!!


Super blessed to have these boys!

April 2014 here we come!!!!


Happy Birthday to this guy! Haha!

What great times with fabulous people celebrating an amazing guy!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment