Tuesday, July 19, 2011

34 & less than 6 more!

*34 Weeks!*

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: The weight of a cantaloupe – a/b 4 ¾ lbs and 18 inches long
Maternity Clothes: Yes indeed! Honestly nothing is too comfortable anymore except PJ’s! :)
Gender: IT’S A BOY!!!!!!!
Movement: That head of his hurts!! He is still breach (no I’m not freaking out yet! :)) So I don’t feel kicks as much since they are down low (on the bladder, thanks) but his head and arms go crazy and most of the time it’s a huge buldge coming out of my stomach!
Sleep: I feel like I am still getting pretty good sleep, if I can just stay in the sleep zone. Once I wake up I might as well get up and get something accomplished because there is no going back to sleep. I try to keep my eyes somewhat shut as I go on my 20 potty journeys, probably not a good idea!
What I miss: Being comfortable. It's just hard to get comfortable these days!

Cravings: Sweets, of course!
Symptoms: Tired, tired, tired, heartburn, & irritable (well, only at work - ha, but at least I admit it!:))
Best Moment this week: We pretty much have the nursery complete!! Chris’s Dad & my Mom came over Saturday and we went to town! I called it ‘Operation Grayson’. We not only got the nursery finished, but tidied up all the remaining house tasks we had to do post renovations we’ve been working on since February!! It’s all looking good and I hope to have a post on both here soon!

Although I am feeling extremely large these days and not too comfy I do feel like this might be my favorite point of pregnancy. Grayson is moving around so much all the time I feel like it’s so much more real and he’s always reminding me he’s there… getting me so excited!! I feel very relieved we have the nursery complete and not stressed about getting things done. I don’t think I ever went in to nesting mode… I just started nesting 8 months ago. Haha! However, I am glad we started early because with the house & baby preparations there was no time to spare! Finally here we are with our house where we want it and a sweet baby room just screaming Grayson’s name! :) yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment