Monday, July 25, 2011

The Countdown!

I cannot believe we only have 1 month to go!! It seems like the closer it gets, the faster time flies! I have my family baby shower this weekend, a wedding shower, a friends baby shower and another one of my baby showers the next weekend, then I am in a wedding the next weekend, both of my parents & sisters birthday in the midst of all that and then we have one weekend of nothing until the big day! So to say the least time is not going to slow down anytime soon! I am glad my "to-do" list is almost obsolete and the goal to complete "Operation Grayson" by August 1st was a success! I figured we better give hardworking Hubby a weekend to do whatever he wants before he has a conniption! hehe :) I am so very thankful for him though! I definitely couldn't have done it without him and all the Grandparents for that matter! Here are a few pics from the weekends spent preparing! I feel so blessed to have such amazing family to help us get ready for this big debut, ha!


*35 Weeks!*
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: The weight of a honey dew – a/b 5 ¼ lbs; over 18 inches long
Maternity Clothes: Uh, yes!
Gender: IT’S A BOY!!!!!!!
Movement: He is still moving a lot! He’s changed positions, but I want to say he’s still breach. Oh well, if it comes down to it we will get you out somehow Mr.!!
Sleep: It’s going so-so. I think I sleep a good amount it’s just not very comfy. I look like a 90 year old grandma walking to my numerous potty breaks!
What I miss: Being mobile! I about can’t get my arse up into Chris’s truck, haha!
Cravings: I really haven’t had any lately – sweets have remained a craving, but they are slowly subsiding. I think I’m just kind of over it.
Symptoms: Sleeeeppy & back hurts!
Best Moment this week: The nursery and all of the Grayson preparations are D-O-N-E!! I have promised to not give Chris another chore and I have declared my middle name as DONE! It looks great and tomorrow I will give you a big peek at Grayson’s nursery! I can’t wait to see him in it! I just sat in his rocker last night singing to him… I think I’m ready ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment