Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's Day celebrating some amazing men!

It started off with a Father/Son after church nap! I can't express how much I love these boys...

 We headed over to the pool to celebrate our Daddies, Pops & Papas!
Stud;)
Feeding Pop a snack!
Waiting for the ice cream man that never came!
Pop teaching Grayson how to kick!
Wow, so high! He did this 90 times:)
My little fish loves the water and is not one bit scared!
He loves to float on his back, haha! 
Happy Father's Day! So blessed to have all of these men in my life! Thanks for all the love and for all you do!

3 Generations... it's one big circle of love!

Jumping off the side and going alll the way under! What am I gonna do with him?!

Love this... Copper worried about her little brother! So sweet!
Pure Joy!
What a fun Father's Day! We love our Daddies and boy does Grayson love his Grandpa's! So blessed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment