Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lin Lin's Surprise Trip!

My sister made a surprise visit for Memorial Day weekend! To say I was surprised is an understatement!! I FREAKED OUT!! I was so excited, I had not seen her since she got engaged and it was killing me! I really don't think I've ever been so shocked in my life (Lindsey's got the lovely video to prove it!) It was the best surprise everrrr!

Grayson was pretty dang thrilled too!!!
My Dad couldn't believe it either! We just kept wanting to surprise people all day!!

Why not bust out the 4 wheeler in the backyard?! Grayon is obsessed with the "fourwheeleeleler" ;)

So HAPPY!!
We got to surprise Dada too!!

We had a BBQ one night with all of our buddies!
  
The calm before the storm;)
I wish we could do this more often...
It started out with simple popsicles...
Then they got into the good stuff...
By the end I think we had a big bowl of vegetable buffalo cheese dip! haha!
Pool time!
PAPER!
ROCK!
BEAT CHA!!!
Forget this, I'm outta here!
All 3 boys... can't wait to see them grow up together!

Sketti and no skivvies!
precious little boys!

hehehe:)

"hmmm, should I go for seconds?!"

Sand in yo booty!

"Who did this to us?!" hehe, they really did love it!
What a fun fun night! Love that we have 3 little boys that love each other and adore their Aunt Lin Lin!
Of course we had to add some "iceceeem" to the trip! 

When my Lindz comes in town it is always so bittersweet! I get so excited to just hang out and be sisters with her... until she has to leave. It is so hard! When she has kids this just can't go on! I miss her so much and not a day goes by that I don't wish we could sit out on the patio and talk all night or snuggle up on a pallet and her make me give her massages like childhood days, haha! I miss you Lindz and so thankful for the amazing sister and aunt that you are! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment