Friday, June 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day was wonderful this year! I didn't want any gifts just a night with my boys! We went downtown to Rum Boogy Cafe to let Grayson do what he loves best... DANCE! Then we went to the Redbirds game for some more fun! Here's the night in a nutshell... :)

You can't really see it, but Grayson was in awe of the fireworks (that's Chris covering his ears!) That night was truly the best gift I could ever ask for! Thankful indeed!

Of course, being the hubby that he is I got a surprise with these! Grayson kept saying "priiize, dada!" It made my day!


Grayson was excited to get his crafting on!!

We did a little craft for Nonna & Bic Bic...
We got them little flower cards from Holiday's so of course they needed a little fun vase to put them in!
Someone had so much fun doing this!!
Finished little happy!
Of course the Grandma's loved them & Grayson was so proud... he kept saying "help" because he helped:)

Firing up the grill with Daddio!

Truly blessed for these two women! My mom is my best friend and I couldn't be more thankful for the mother-in-law God chose for me!
Boom from Papa!
All the men a'cookin!
He's learning from the best...
Master Chef:)

No comments:

Post a Comment