Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Feelin' CrAfTy!

We got in a little crafty mood last week! I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was too cute, so we went to town... Gray loves to fingerpaint now and the most challenging part was having to paint the turkeys while he was crawling up my leg wanting to help:)
 
Sweet little hands! 

It is pretty hard getting a good handprint where it's supposed to be with this busy boy. I think I said "high five" until I was blue in the face:)

My little turkey is a pretty good artist;)
 
Sweet memories...

The finished product! I was pretty pleased and of course the grandmas and aunties were too:) Definitely my favorite piece of fall decor in our house!!

Oh, and then last night I got a wild hair to do something festive, yet yummy, for Election Night! Patriotic Lasagna...yummo! (I'll give credit where credit is due and say Chris came up with the blue noodles:) hehe!) But anyways that is all I have to say about that glorious election :/
 
Happy Hump Day Friends! Hope everyone is bundled up warm tonight! Oddly, I'm enjoying this refreshing weather... Grayson and I jammed out to Mickey Christmas Carols tonight too! Jingle Bell Rock is definitely his fave:)

No comments:

Post a Comment