Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Big Backyard!

One of Grayson's favorite places to go is My Big Backyard! We love it! There is so much to do and so much space to just let him run free!!
 
Peeking in the tree house!
 
He went down this slide 95 times with daddy!
 
Love these 2!!
 
Weee!
 
Daddy helping him balance. He said... "I can do it all by myself!" ha, dare devil!


 
His happy place... playing music!!!
 
Goofball:)
 
It was only right to rock out in the "House of Rock". Gray's learning some awesome skills from his Daddy as you can tell! Haha!
 
Love these beautiful days exploring with my boys!
 
I wish we had one of these in our backyard! We were all giggling playing peek a boo! Hehe!
 
Grayson's turn...
 
& Daddy's turn! Haha! I sometime feel as if I have 2 kids already;)
 
One of his favorite parts... he talks to this dog like he's real! hehe!
 
Sooo big!
 
I think I can, I think I can!
 
3 little pumpkins!
A Fun Family Fall day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment