Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2 Words: Full Term!

As I sit here trying to ignore the fact that my butt bone feels like it is going to crack in half, I decided to eat a piece of cake from my work shower today to make it all better, haha! It's not helping and just making Grayson go crazy which is probably the reason it hurts in the first place! Mmm... the joys of pregnancy! However, I cannot complain. The 2 words: FULL TERM, do not only have me jumping for joy that this means the big arrival is right around the corner, but I am just thanking God we have made it this far. I feel blessed to have had a healthy pregnancy and to know my little bambino is ready for the outside world almost has me taken back. It's real, he's ready to be brought into this world. It's hitting me slowly, but surely and I think I am finally ready!! So bring it Grayson, me and your Daddy are ready when you are :) {I would much rather have you in my arms than on my tail bone!}


*37 WEEKS!*

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 weeks
Size of baby: The length of a stalk of Swiss chard (really?)– weight 6 1/3 lbs and a bit over 19 inches long
Maternity Clothes: Yes and over them :)
Gender: IT’S A BOY!!!!!!!
Movement: He’s still a-movin’; however I think he has found his final destination before the arrival! He’s not flip flopping as much and when he moves it actually hurts “down there” so I think he’s just making his way down. More power to ya baby boy!!
Sleep: It’s ok some nights, but I’m having a lot more sleepless hours. Saturday I think I tried everything in our house I could lay horizontal on. Some nights there is just no hope!!
What I miss: I don’t know what I miss? My brain is totally baby… I really haven’t thought about much else.
Cravings: Nothing really, I’m over food. Think I’m out of room and actually kinda ready to get on a healthy plan!
Symptoms: Major pains in the pelvic area… I think it’s due to him “burrowing” his head deeper & getting ready for labor. They catch me off guard though and wow, take my breath away!
Best Moment this week: Some of our sweet friends threw us a shower on Saturday! The theme was ‘Cowboys & Indians’, it was absolutely adorable and I will be posting pictures this week!!


Now off to purchase the last few items on my registry... ahh all the events have come & gone. This moment seemed so far away. And now, it. is. here.

No comments:

Post a Comment