Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mueller Shower!

As I mentioned in a previous post, some of my sweet work friends got together and threw me a shower! It was so nice of them and I feel so blessed to work with such wonderful people! They showered Grayson with gifts galore and we had some yummy cake & punch to top it off! I really appreciate all of them and all of the support they have given me through this pregnancy. Not everyday is so pretty and they've seen me on the good and bad days, no make up and sleepless days! I can't wait for Grayson to meet all of them :)

Sweet friends Amanda, Janice & Kristy!Chowin' down :)I love this girl, Kathryn. She has taught me everything I know at Mueller and has a heart of gold!
Here are some random moments I captured and I think they are pertty sweet. Daddy getting all the necessities ready for his baby boy! :)
Pack-n-play, check!
And here is a lovely 37 week photo I forgot to include on my weekly update. I figured I would share it now, because wowzers!! And to think that was a week and a half ago!

Maybe, just maybe, I will have an exciting update tomorrow! We have our doctor appt. and I am anxious to hear if anything is going on in there! We shall see! XO~

No comments:

Post a Comment