Monday, August 29, 2011

Grayson Lee Clark

Grayson Lee Clark

August 25th, 2011 - 12:12 p.m.


6 lbs. 5 oz. - 20 1/4 inchesGrayson is here!! He made his appearance on Thursday, August 25th at 12:12 p.m. - 6 lbs 5 oz & 20 1/4 inches long. I'm not gonna lie as I sit here and type this I am counting down the minutes until his nap is over so that I can go scoop him up. We are trying out a new method of a nap in the pack-n-play per the doctors orders since he has spent every night at home asleep in my arms! (hehe!) Not gonna say I hate it, but it's definitely hard to get any sleep and I know one day I will be kicking myself if we don't get it under control... I might never sleep again. So as much as I'd like to have him in my arms every second of every day the pack-n-play is a must (not even thinking crib yet, he at least needs to be by my side)! Let's just hope it works as well tonight as it is right now. He seems to love to keep us on our toes all night long... the living room has become our new bedroom. I want to update on the whole birth story, but I'm afraid I need to wait until I am out of the state of delirium, ha! I have been saying things that haven't made much sense lately and I am utterly exhausted. But every minute has been amazing and I am so in love with my baby boy! I know I may be a little partial, but I think he's just about perfect :) More to come, but here are some pictures for now! XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment