Friday, July 25, 2014

Little Big Town & Chef G!

A group of us got a table at Live at the Garden to see Little Big Town (Thanks BJ!!) It was so much fun and I would definitely say having a table is the way to go!
 
Here is my little cheese plate spread! Since everyone else got to have nice cold beverages, I had to make sure there were some munchies:)
 
My stud of a date!
 
Ashley & Kacey~
 
The soon to be Youngs!!
 
Kacey & her beau, John.
 
 
BJ & his sweet date, his Momma!
 
Me & my lover!! Date nights are always a special treat!
 
 Jammin' out! Such a great concert!!
 
The next night Chef G was our entertainment:)
 
He loves to cook!!
 
And EAT:)~
 
Momma's pineapple pizza!
 
Daddy's pepperoni pizza! {& cracking up because he wouldn't quit eating all the ingredients! haha!)
 
Mmm these pineapples are good too;)
 
I'm a lucky woman... both of these boys can cook!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment