Thursday, July 31, 2014

Baby & Big Boy Ready!!

First things first, I have to thank my sweet, selfless Momma for all the hard work she put in on the below. Seriously 7 months pregnant I could not have done all of this by myself! Thanks Nonna! Grayson & Beckham thank you too!!! :)

Grayson's big boy room is complete! He loves it!!
 
I got to use my Bibbie's dresser... so glad it is being passed down to my boy!

I got this idea off of Etsy, but decided to DIY... so glad I did! Much cheaper and personalized just the way I wanted it. Couldn't have done it without my sis and her amazing skills!

He has done so good transitioning from the crib to the big boy bed. I was worried at first because he wanted nothing to do with the idea of change, but he pulled through and loves it, sleeps longer and moves all over the bed throughout the night! Glad we went for it and thankful it was a success!!
This is his little playroom that is connected to his room. He doesn't have it so bad;)


Baby Beckham's room!!
 
I love the way it turned out! We used a lot of stuff from Grayson's nursery, but went with a total different color scheme to make it his own!

Melts my heart to actually see his initials... I guess it's just now all hitting me!
 
Can't wait till that angel baby is lying in there! This pregnancy has flown so fast it really feels surreal I am having a baby in 5 weeks!

Somebody found that their new stool is helpful to get into some shenanigans! hehe!  


No comments:

Post a Comment