Friday, October 24, 2014

Baby B: 1 Month

I'm ONE MONTH old!!

Our little Beck-a-Roo turned 1 month on October, 5th. We sure do love you little guy! Here's a little bit about you!
Weight: 10 lbs.
Height: 21 and something inches?!
Diaper Size: Newborn
I eat about 4 1/2 ounces every 3 hours

-I lost 4 ounces from birth to my first check up (5 days old) & then gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks. Like I said, I like to eat :)
-I started smiling around 2 weeks.
-I lost my umbilicial cord on September 16th.
-I only get mad when I am hungry. When I wake up and it is feeding time I sure let you know! I cry like someone has pinched me until that food is in my mouth!
-I love my brother and act so content when he's around... even if he is squeezing my face off! Ha! (He really is so gentle with me. I'm a lucky brother!)
-I spit up just a little bit, but I don't have much gas so Mom & Dad aren't complaining!
-I started giggling in my sleep at 2 1/2 weeks and it's mighty cute!
-I love when Mommy sings to me and after about one line I spit my passy right out and just listen so quietly.

*I am a really good baby. My Mom and Dad think it's much easier this time around, but maybe that's just because they know what they are doing :) I don't cry very much. I love attention, snuggling & fans just like my brother!

Life ain't so bad for a one month old...

Just quit taking pictures of me!!! ;)

Beckham Smith Clark! We love you more than we could have ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment