Saturday, October 25, 2014

Go Tigers Go!!

We've been supporting our Tigers this football season! They are actually good this year, ha!

Beckham and I didn't get to attend the first game. It was a little early to get this sweet boy out and about. Here's Grayson telling him he will cheer hard for him!

We still supported from home!

Our little Tiger fam!

Chris & Grayson met up with the Bailey's and I got all of these picture updates... I was so glad to know my baby was having fun with his "girlfriend", Ley Ley!
(They look like 2 high schoolers at a field party, haha! However, I know they will never be a part of all that;)!!

Cheering with the cheerleaders!

This reminds me of "Supa starrr" from SNL! Haha! So serious about his cheering!

GO TIGERS!!

The whole crew! I know Grayson had a blast!!

Beckham and I got to attend the next home game a couple of weeks later! Here we are arriving Clark family style! My how my tailgating days have changed ;)

Cutest little Tiger fan ever! :)

Such a fun day! I see many more Tiger tailgates in our future!!

True tailgater munchin' on some grub!

He loves the little mascots that walk around!

His best buddy, Ben, & the daddies!

He loves the Tigers... like father, like son!

Yay!!! This makes his day!! :) He kept wanting to follow him everywhere, ha!

They all love their "Mr. Matt" :)

3 Best Buddies! Can't wait to see these boys grow up together!

Gray & Coop!

It was a little too cold for the babies to go to the game, so we headed back to John's house for some indoor football watching! I love all my little helpers! :) Madalyne is so good with all of the kids!

Until next time... GO TIGERS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment