Monday, January 12, 2015

B: 2 Months!

*2 MONTHS*
Weight: 13 lbs (75%)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (75%)
Diaper: Size 1
Clothes: 3 Months

I am such a happy boy! I smile all the time and I'm so easy for my Mommy & Daddy! I started smiling when I see Mom & Dad or brother and it sure melts their heart.
I slept through the night (6 hours) at 4 weeks and Momma sure loves me for it!

I rolled over at 5 weeks from tummy to back. Mainly because I don't like tummy time and my anger rolled me right over, hehe!
I've started talking and love to say "I good" just like my brother did.
I've started sleeping a little less during the day and playing more.

I love to lay flat and play. My favorite place is the changing table. I love looking up at mommy and talking.
I've found my thumb and started sucking it. It's quite yummy!


And here is my two month photo shoot!... Geez Mom!

I've got lots of rolls and they are quite scrumptious!!!



Alright, Mom! I'm over it!

I adore my big brother!!

Gray telling everyone I'm "2" months old!

He can't wait until I can wrestle with him! Hehe! I love you, brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment